As the weather heats ups, we turn to cool greens and entree salads. Here’s around up of 25+ Summer Dinner Salad Recipes from #SundaySupper!
I don’t know about you, but when summertime heats up, I don’t want to be anywhere near the kitchen! I’ve got you covered! There’s over 25 summer dinner salad recipes from #SundaySupper members. Beef, chicken, seafood, or just plain veg; there’s a salad here for everyone!
You could make one of these for Mother’s Day! Which is this weekend. Can you believe it?? #SundaySupper has got you covered for Mom, too! Next weekend we’re celebrating Mother’s Day in style! Make sure you join the Twitter chat at 7pm ET Sunday to see what delicious goodness awaits our Moms!
I love me some grilled steak on a salad. It’s delicious, healthy, and, well, who can really say no to perfectly grilled steak on top of cool, crisp greens? I know I can’t!!
Sunday Supper Summer Dinner Salad Recipes
Brilliant Beef Salads
- Grilled Greek Steak Cobb with Greek Goddess Dressing by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Grilled Keilbasa and Warm Mustard Viniagrette Salad by Our Good Life
- Healthy Steak Salad by Cricket’s Confections
- Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette Beef Salad by Sunday Supper Movement
- Southwestern Steak Salad by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Same with chicken. I’d rather spend a few minutes outside grilling up some meat to put on top of a rainbow of vegetables like this one. Doesn’t that just scream, “EAT ME!” The peppers, the tomatoes, the cucumbers, and that feta! YUM! This is what I love about summer!
Choice Chicken Salads
- BBQ Chicken Salad by Palatable Pastime
- BBQ Chicken Avocado Hemp Seed Salad by Family Foodie
- Caribbean Chicken Quinoa Salad by My Life Cookbook
- Chicken Fried Picnic Salad by The Freshman Cook
- Chicken Salad with Orange and Fennel by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chrissy’s Cobb Salad by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Grilled Panzanella Salad with Chicken Sausage by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Rainbow Greek Chicken Salad by Jersey Girl Cooks
I’m partial to some steamed shrimp or pan seared scallops on a dinner salad. I’ve made those before. But this crab salad? Never thought of it! There are many seafood salads below that I wouldn’t have thought of!
Superb Seafood Salads
- Beer Steamed Shrimp Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Crab Salad with Chili, Tomato and Avocado by Monica’s Table
- French Lentil Salad Nicoise-Style with Seared Tuna by Caroline’s Cooking
- Red Camargue and Wild Rice Salad with Tuna by Food Lust People Love
- Roasted Cod and Edamame Salad by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Seared Ahi Tuna Salad with Key Lime-Dijon Vinaigrette by Gourmet Everyday
- Shrimp & Orange Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
My Muffaletta pasta salad didn’t looks near as good as this one. It tasted great, but I’m so not good at photographing salads. Where’s my fork! I need to dive into this one!
Vibrant Veggie Salads
- Chopped Greek Salad by Soulfully Made
- Farmers Market Quinoa Salad by And She Cooks
- Iron Chef Morimoto Inspired Salad by NinjaBaker.com
- Kale Guacamole Salad by Pies and Plots
- Kale Superfoods Salad by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Loaded Chopped Salad by Simple and Savory
- Muffuletta Pasta Salad by Cosmopolitan Cornbread