Packed full of crab, cheese, and a kick of flavor, this Easy Crap Dip Recipe is a life saver! Any leftovers can easily be re-purposed into a sandwich, crostinis, or filling for mushrooms.
One of my blog besties, Michelle from A Dish of Daily Life is under the weather. She’s going to be out of commission for a few. Since we all know how important blog traffic is, especially for those that rely on it for their source of income, several of us bloggers got together and thought we’d send Michelle some healing vibes.
#GetWellMichelle is a group of bloggers who got together to show Michelle and her blog some love while she’s recuperating. We have selected several recipes from her blog that we plan on making and sharing with our readers and on social media. We hope these healing vibes will help Michelle get better quickly so she can share some more delicious goodness!
I’m the inaugural post! I’m so nervous. I met Michelle through a foodie link up we both participated in. She saw the value in it, but it was short lived. We were both kicked out (not for reasons of our control). Then she messaged me about starting a new link up that promoted content on Pinterest. Of course, I was in! I LOVE Pinterest. It’s a HUGE driver of traffic to my site.
And a relationship was born.
She taught me so much about SEO, Pinterest, Facebook; basically, all social media. I listened to what she said, tried some of her techniques and here I am. I’m thriving. I’ve survived the first few years, and see constant increase in traffic to my site.
But, that’s not the only reason I call Michelle my blog bestie. She truly is there for me no matter what! Venting about work, asking questions about blogging, bouncing ideas off each other for better SEO. She is a great friend to me in all important aspects of my life.
And now, it’s my turn to return the favor! I’m sharing this amazing recipe for a simple and delicious Easy Crab Dip Recipe that’s perfect for any time of year! But I’m sharing it especially for this time of year.
This is not only delicious, but it’s a quick and easy recipe that you can throw together when that friend calls to say they’re “dropping by” after work. Or those relatives decide to stop by out of the blue. Or, you’re hankering for something amazingly delicious and you don’t want to spend forever in the kitchen.
This Easy Crab Dip Recipe truly is a lifesaving appetizer recipe! I had almost everything I needed to make this fabulous appetizer. I just needed the crab and that’s only because the can I had in the refrigerator just didn’t quite taste right. Wait. You mean you don’t keep pasteurized crab in the fridge just in case? It has saved me more times than I can count. You should. It means you can whip up this crab dip any time you want!
And trust me when I say you will want to make this Easy Crab Dip Recipe all the time. The hubs and I dove into this dip shortly after photographing it. Granted, mine didn’t look as cheesy good as Michelle’s but that’s because I used fat free cheese and forgot to spritz it. But, that didn’t affect the taste too much. It still tasted addictive.
Since it is just the two of us, we didn’t quite finish the whole dish of dip. In fact, we only had about a quarter of it. Which left quite a bit left over. This would have been different had I made this not so close to dinner. But that’s okay! Because the next day, I heated up a little bit and made a sandwich for lunch out of. Honestly. This dip is so versatile you could make sandwiches, dip, canapes, crostinis, stuffed mushrooms; almost anything you want out of this dip!
See what I mean? It’s packed with sweet, delicious crab! And creamy cheese. Topped off with a spicy kick of flavor. It truly is the best crab dip recipe I’ve had in a long time. It’s most certainly a recipe I will keep in my pocket for emergencies, or when I’m hankering for some crab.
For the next several weeks, we’ll be sharing recipes from Michelle’s blog, A Dish of Daily Life. I hope you join in on the fun and share the recipes. We would love to show Michelle some love and share some of her amazing recipes.
- 1 lb canned lump crab meat, picked over for shells
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sriracha (I used peri peri sauce)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro (I omitted)
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs (about 12 saltine crackers)
View complete recipe here.
- Easy Crab Dip Recipe made by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Seafood Bisque made by An Affair from the Heart
- Marinated Olives made by Take Two Tapas
- Refried Beans made by Lisa’s Dinnertime Dish
- Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted Potatoes made by Hostess At Heart
- Red Quinoa & Butternut Squash salad made by My Life Cookbook
- Italian Panini made by Full Belly Sisters
- Thai Chicken Noodle Soup made by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Italian Bowtie Pasta made by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pink Vodka Sauce made by Lady Behind The Curtain
- Crab Imperial made by Life Currents
- Homemade Taco Seasoning made by Bowl Me Over
- Southwestern Bean Dip made by Aunt Bee’s Recipes
- Homemade Enchilada Sauce made by The Foodie Affair
- White Bean and Mint Hummus made by Take Two Tapas
- Rigatoni Salsiccia e Rapini made by LeMoine Family Kitchen
- Spicy Carrot Refrigerator Pickles, Mexican Style made by Lady Behind The Curtain
- Chicken Pesto Pasta with Artichokes made by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Rueben Sliders made by Bowl Me Over