#FoodieFriDIY – Green Things and Home Inspirations
Okay. I am done with the snow. For me to say that means something. Because I LOVE snow! I love cold weather. Except the cold weather that we had this past weekend. I mean, it was like 8 and what do we do? Hop in the car and go antiquing in Virginia. Like, get in and out of the car, wander around cold old buildings, antique shopping. BUT we did find some pretty good deals including a cute little washstand to put our pitcher and bowl on. I mean, it was a STEAL, the perfect size, and in GOOD SHAPE!
How many of you are excited about St. Patrick’s Day?? I’m so Irish. I would not turn anything green on purpose, but I do eat my fair share of corned beef and cabbage before and after St. Pat’s. It’s MY fave food holiday next to Thanksgiving.
That being said, I have some green inspiration in my features. I hope you like them.
BEST Home and DIY
BEST Yummy Recipes
Here’s another set of features from the last party.
- BAKED LEFTOVER RISOTTO CHEESY RICE BALLS (ARANCINI) by Whole Food Bellies
- THE SWEET GREEN SMOOTHIE by Sunny With a Chance of Sprinkles
- MASTER BEDROOM INSPIRATIONS by The Organized Dream
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Popcorn Recipe by Home Cooking Memories
- RAW BRUSSELS SPROUT SALAD by Lifestyle bu Joules
- DIY SEA GLASS DECOR by Sunny Sweet Days
- Clean and Organize the Kitchen – February HOD Printables by Clean & Scentsible
- GREEN PEA SOUP RECIPE by Oh My! Creative