#FoodeiFriDIY – Some Spring Inspiration
Okay, so I have this habit of entering food based contests and forgetting about them. Case in point. I entered a Tony Romas rub contest. And won. Who knew? I saw this pop up on my Instragram feed and was like, “Whaaaaaaa??” Holy wow! I don’t really know what it all means. I didn’t read the fine print. I just get some name dropping and a $50 gift card to Tony Romas. Of which there are 0 in a 100 mile radius. I’m thinking we’ll send it to his dad and step-mom? Or try to use it while we’re in Orlando next month.
Oh yeah, did I tell you? We’re going to the Food and Wine Conference next month! Seriously. It’s my first ever food/blog conference and I can’t wait to attend! The hubs is coming with. Not that he’ll attend all of the items every day, but he’ll be with me for the food parts at least. And to meet my lovely Sunday Supper family.
And with that, let’s get on to the party! I can’t wait to see what you’re going to share next!!
BEST Home and DIY
BEST Yummy Recipes
Here’s another set of features from the last party.
- Pottery Barn Knockoff DIY Nightstand by The Summery Umbrella
- Beer Battered Fish by Don’t Sweat the Recipe
- GRILLED HULI HULI CHICKEN KABOBS by With Salt & Wit
- TIE-DYE SUGAR COOKIE PARTY FAVORS by OHMY! Creative
- 5 TIPS TO HELP YOU CLEAN YOUR BATHROOM FASTER by The Gracious Wife
- IRISH POTATO FONDUE RECIPE by The Jenny Evolution
- PANEER BADAM KHEER by At the Corner of Happy & Harried
- CHICKEN CORN CHOWDER RECIPE by Honey & Birch