HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Welcome to the #FoodieFridays link up!! I know. We missed y’all last week, too, but hope that you have some tasty vittles for us to this week.
Did y’all have a great holiday? Mine? Well, the hubs worked so it was just me and the Missy girl on the couch. I did nothing but cook dinner. I mean, I didn’t even clean, which is strange for me. I did get caught up on some posts and some blogs to read. I did a TON of pinning last week.
And we did a ton a pinning! It was a record number of links. I hope this link up continues to grow and do well as we continue to promote to grow your blog.
Not only do we pin, but those that show us some sharing love will get some in return. Leave us a comment, like and share on Facebook, retweet on Twitter, + and share on Google + and we will most assuredly return the favor. So, please link up your new fave recipes every Thursday starting at 9 PM EST and stop by the following week to see if one our hosts featured your recipe.
Make sure you follow the #FoodieFriday Pinterest board and see all the tasty recipes that have been linked up to this party so far. It currently has over 2500 followers. That’s some pretty good exposure for your tasty recipes or food creations.
- This Spinach Mushroom Meatloaf is definitely moist and delicious! Our Family World shared this last week and I’m definitely putting it #onthemenu!
- I’m a sucker for ginger cookies, so of course I was thrilled to see these Apple Ginger Snaps by Gypsy Road. She uses coconut oil and applesauce to make these healthy cookies.
- I’d have to swap out the salmon with something, but this Healthy Frittata with Smoked Salmon, Baby Kale, and Sweet Potatoes by Erica’s Recipes looks amazing! Perfect for any brunch or quick dinner.
- I keep seeing recipes for roasted whole cauliflower but this Sriracha Sesame Whole Roasted Cauliflower by I’ll Cook, You Wash looks like the perfect side dish!
- Cauliflower and cheese and healthy? Yes please! This Skinny Cheesy Coconut Cauliflower Casserole from Simply Fresh Dinner looks amazing! I can imagine the creaminess of the cheese sauce with the addition of the coconut milk.
- And finally, this Healthy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken with Ginger Bok Choy Salad from The Seasoned Mom just pops with color and I can imagine it pops with flavor, too!
And now…on to the party!