It has been THE WORST week. I gotta say. Power outages and a broken down car = unhappy kitchen hoor. I can only hope that Monday goes smoothly and we are allowed to close on our FIRST HOUSE EVER!
The ch ch ch changes I an referring to are as follows:
- Name change! We are now the Foodie Friday & DIY. Yes, we are now accepting the DIY projects. Previously we were trying to be just food, but some of the DIY is SUPER COOL!
- We have opened the Pinterest board to invite all you nice linkers to pin to the board, too!! So, now it’s not just us pinning your awesome recipes and ideas, but you can pin there too, with a few rules, of course. If you’d like an invite, please send an email to Michelle to [email protected] Requesting Invite – Foodie Fridays and DIY Group Board.
- An enhanced Features and Favorites board. Not only are we posting our features, but also our favorites. Some of us, myself included, do a round up of recipes for the features. Well, that leaves out our faves. So, we’re posting those there, too.
- We have a FACEBOOK GROUP! I know! That’s awesome!! This group is for those who are committed to helping each other grow. We are currently accepting members, so, make sure to check with Michelle for an invite to the group.
- And…WE CLOSE OUR HOUSE NEXT WEEK! I hope, at least. I haven’t heard from the loan coordinator yet, but we skipped Christmas so we wouldn’t have anything questionable on our credit.
Make sure you follow the #FoodieFriday Pinterest board and see all the tasty recipes that have been linked up to this party so far. It currently has over 2500 followers. That’s some pretty good exposure for your tasty recipes or food creations.
- These Strawberry Heart Cupcakes from Christianity Cove are adorable!
- This round up features a round up! 10 Easy DIY Valentine’s Day Decor, Food, & Gift Ideas from Dagmer’s Home has some cute ideas for your loved ones.
- I love this printable from A Mom’s Take is super cute and perfect for any Valentine’s Day decoration.
- This Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad from Spaceships and Laser Beams looks like a delicious start to a romantic meal.
- These Valentine’s Day printables from About a Mom are super cute! I’m printing these for the hubs.
- I couldn’t resist adding these adorable, Valentine’s Day Macaron from This Mama Loves to my round up. I mean, how cute are they?
- These Dark Chocolate Truffle Hearts look like they came from Godiva! I love the detail that Premeditated Leftovers put into these chocolates.
And now…on to the party!