#FoodieFriDIY 100 – Dadspirations
A little news flash about life here. We will be down three people this quarter close. To say I’ll be busy is going to be the understatement of the century!! But not to worry! I am trying to just suck it up and deal, even though they’re going to drive me crazy.
Anyone excited for the new season of Masterchef?? I haven’t figured out who I really like, but all the people I wanted to win a white apron have, so far, but I’m sure that’s just editing. Is anyone surprised that Graham is gone? I can’t wait to see who their guest judges are. I’m super excited to see how this season plays out.
Since I’m thoroughly beat and dinner hasn’t even started, I’m going to get offa here and see what I can cook up. Something about tacos twice this week just doesn’t sit right, so I need to figure out what to make with the mango guacamole. Stay tuned for that recipe in July….I think.
I can’t wait to see what y’all have to share this week!
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
Celebrating spring insprations from the last party!
- CAPRESE AVOCADO TOAST by With Salt and Wit
- PECAN PIE PANCAKES by Go Eat & Repeat
- Homemade Mac and Cheese by A Dish of Daily Life
- Greek Seasoning Mix by Take Two Tapas
- Sausages With Beer Pretzel Buns, Beer Braised Onions & Roasted Garlic Butter by Domestic Gothess
- FLAMINGO SHUTTER WALL ART by Flamingo Toes
- Macadamia Nut & Fig White Chocolate Blondies by The Gold Lining Girl
- DRIED ORANGE WREATH by Sparkle