#FoodieFriDIY #103 – Celebrating Independance Day
So, it was a sinus infection that took over my whole face this week. I broke down and went to urgent care Sunday, which you would have seen if you followed me on IG. Antibiotics, Flonase, and saline solution later, I’m starting to feel better, but the pressure just needs to go. OR I keep turning my head when I sleep causing these headaches.
Um..interesting news on the personal front. The hubs used to have high blood pressure. Every time he went to the doctor for his thyroid meds it would be up there, but not QUITE high enough for them to look into. Well, he’s been twice this week and it’s lower than normal. It’s actually NORMAL. Come to find out, it was just job. His job was killing him. Since he’s not going back to it and going another route, he’s so much happier.
It’s going to be interesting around the house, now. I have to write the recipe in it’s entirety so he can cook up what I want us to eat. We’ll see how this goes…
I can’t wait to see what y’all have to share this week! I’m sharing all things red white, and blue this week for Fourth of July on Monday.
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
Celebrating spring insprations from the last party!
- Adorable and Easy 4th of July Snack Bags by The Real Thing With the Coake Family
- RED, WHITE AND BLUE OREO TRUFFLES by Dad What’s for Dinner?
- 4th of July Marshmallow Pinwheels by Home Cooking Memories
- Easy Vintage Americana USA Flag Painted Wood Blocks by Worthing Court
- Fourth of July Free Printable by I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- FLAG MASON JAR CANDLE HOLDER by OHMY! Creative
- Stars and Stripes American Flag Pie by An Extraordinary Day
- AMERICAN CHEESECAKE POPSICLES by If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen
- Patriotic Cheesecake Parfaits by The Kittchen