#FoodieFriDIY 105 Summertime Salads
Today, as I was leaving work, I noticed a few streets closed as I was walking to Metro. Then, as I was looking around, I noticed that there were NO cars on the road. All the feeder roads that lead into 14th street were blocked off. In the middle of rush hour. Are.you.kidding me?
Welcome to working in DC and working near the White House.
I texted the hubs and let him know the roads were blocked and I was glad he didn’t have to pick me up from work anymore. It would have been a nightmare and I would have walked, in the SEARING heat, for at least a mile + to find him. I’m so glad he doesn’t work in DC any more.
And I’m really glad because I get to type up posts on the way to work in the morning and afternoon. It’s awesome! Now, I just need to photograph some of the recipes I’ve been cooking up. Something about being tired…
So… now, on to the party! I’m sharing some in season stuff from last week. I cannot WAIT to see what you’re sharing this week.
Visit A Dish of Daily Life – Michelle’s profile on Pinterest
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
- AVOCADO STRAWBERRY CAPRESE SALAD by Making Life Sweet
- CHERRY CHIPOTLE SALAD by Hostess at Heart
- SUMMER SQUASH PASTA SALAD WITH PROSCIUTTO by Suburban Kitchen
- Paleo Watermelon Salad by only taste matters.
- AVOCADO SHRIMP SALAD RECIPE by Life, Love and Thyme
- GRILLED CHICKEN AND PEAR SALAD WITH LEMON BASIL VINAIGRETTE by Cooking in Stilettos