#FoodieFriDIY 118 – All About the Squash!
The only reason I got those two recipes done is because the furbaby had a hematoma on her ear and needed surgery. Poor thing. Now she has a cone of shame and cannot stand it. EVERYTHING itches. EVERYTHING! I stayed up with her Monday night. The hubs has been sleeping with her on the couch the rest of the week. And now the poor thing has the runs. I swear….
As if I wasn’t busy enough, I’ve volunteered for something really cool at work AND there’s bunch of us doing a cranberry week in November. If you’re interested, please let me know!
And on to my features! The hubs said squash, so that’s what I did. Sans pumpkin of course because I did that week before last and will probably do it again before the end of the year.
Visit A Dish of Daily Life – Michelle’s profile on Pinterest
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
- HOW TO CUT AND PREPARE SPAGHETTI SQUASH by The Gluten Free Homestead
- Autumn Coffee Table Decor by Cottage in the Oaks
- Drop Cloth Envelope Pillow Cover by I Should be Mopping the Floor
- QUINOA AND BRUSSELS SPROUT STUFFED ACORN SQUASH by Follow the Ruels
- Apple Pie Acorn Squash Recipe by Money Saving Queen
- Koala Themed Gift Ideas by Daily Holiday Blog
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup Recipe by Premeditated Leftovers