#FoodieFriDIY 116 – #AppleWeek and #PumpkinWeek Style!
And I’m still sick. And I’m still hacking up a lung. Yeah. I know I started my post last week the same way, but it’s true. I have been barely keeping up my#AppleWeek posts. Have you seen the two I’ve shared so far? You should check them out. They’re delicious.
And #PumpkinWeek starts soon. I’m excited for that, too. I have some goodies to share with that one. I’ll be baking some up this weekend. The house is gonna smell soooooooo good!
This week I’m sharing apple and pumpkin inspiration for ya!
Visit A Dish of Daily Life – Michelle’s profile on Pinterest
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
- Caramel Apple Blender Pancakes by Bewitchin Kitchen
- Apple Button Art by Kids Activities Blog
- Crumbly Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread by DIY Budget Girl
- CARAMEL APPLE SHORTCAKES by Annie’s Noms
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts with Cinnamon and Sugar by Pink Heels Pink Truck
- HOMEMADE PUMPKIN PIE SPICE BLEND by Kitchen Dreaming
- Easy Apple Sangria by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Fall Burlap & Pumpkin Wreath by How to Nest for Less