#FoodieFriDIY 117 – Loving this Cooler Weather
I had to wear a jacket this morning. Waiting for the train. *happy dancing* I’m LOVING the cooler weather!! Seriously. I can.not stand to be hot. I’m sure you’ve heard this before.
So, I had an issue getting to work the other morning. Apparently, an idjit driving a mustang trying to evade the police turned onto the tracks and got stuck. Shocking. I know. Stuck so bad that they had to tow it off and Norfolk Southern had to come check the rails to make sure they were okay. It was not fun getting to work. BUT I still love taking the train over the metro any day!
This week I’m sharing some fall inspirations for ya!!
Visit A Dish of Daily Life – Michelle’s profile on Pinterest
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
- 8-ingredient Hoagie Sub Sandwich by Munchkin Time
- Apple Cheddar Pinwheels by Cooking with Carlee
- Spooky Mini Soaps by Our Family World
- Dinner in a Pumpkin by Just 2 Sisters
- CHOCOLATE SPIDER WEB JELLIES by Creative Homemaking
- HOMEMADE PEAR SAUCE by All Because She Saved
- House No. Pumpkin Topiary by The Scrap Shoppe Blog