#FoodieFriDIY #73 – Paying homage to #Cranberries
So, how was your Thanksgiving, for those that celebrated? Ours was quiet. It was just me, the hubs, our dog, and the 16 pound turkey. What? It was the smallest one I could find!! So, yeah, we have like a TON of turkey left over. That’s okay. I have some things planned and a vacuum sealer that we use religiously for times like this.
It’s been a rough couple of weeks at work. I won’t get into the deets. I honestly believe it’s an intra-personal issue and nothing I can honestly do about it. I mean, I can’t really change who I am as a person at 42. And, I’ve already changed the way I act and react to her to make her feel better about herself, so, I think I’ve done enough. Anyway. It’s just been rough and I’m exhausted.
We decorated for Christmas! Did you decorate for the holidays yet?? What are you waiting for??? Chop chop! Get to it!!
BEST Home and DIY
BEST Yummy Recipes
- Cranberry Holiday Drinks from Julie is Coco and Cocoa
- SQUASH APPLE CRANBERRY BAKE from Art From My Table
- Cranberry Fluff Salad from The Kitchen is My Playground
- BAKED GOAT CHEESE ROASTED CRANBERRY APPETIZER from Honey & Birch
- No-Bake Orange Cranberry Cheesecakes for Two from Pink Recipe Box
- Holiday Cranberry Punch From Giggles Galore
- Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal from Kim’s Cravings
- Cranberry Citrus Salad with Goat Cheese & Pecans from Delightful E Made
This is a food & DIY party…please make sure you link up a delicious food recipe or new DIY. By linking up to #FoodieFriDIY, you give our hosts permission to use your photos in features and/or roundups. You will of course be credited with a link to your blog or a specific post featured. By linking up with us, you also agree to be notified of future link parties. While we love repeat performances, we LOVE to see the new recipes and DIY you’ve whipped up this week. Please make sure to link up a new link each week. Also, please make sure your link is family appropriate. We don’t want to be too risqué in our links.