#FoodieFriDIY #95 – Eye Catching Features
Hey y’all! I’m down here in sunny Floriday for the Food and Wine Conference, which starts Friday! I can’t wait! It’s my first anything conference. Seriously. And I’m so excited that tha #FWCon is going to be my first. It’s going to be jam packed with events, food, and lots of fun! So, I’m going to cut this banter short this week and get to the party! I am super excited to see what y’all have cooked up or created to share with us.
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
Celebrating spring insprations from the last party!
- Grapefruit-Lime Cocktail with Ginger and Rosemary by Use Your Noodle
- BLUE PINEAPPLE PAINTED SERVING TRAY by Sparkle
- Subway Copycat Double Chocolate Chip Cookies by How to This and That
- Pink Rhubarb Ice Cream by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Mimosa Bundt Cake by Lemons for Lulu
- DIY PAINTED PINEAPPLE SHOES by Flamingo Toes
- MINI DERBY PIES by If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen
- TARRAGON SWEET POTATO BISCUITS by Caroline’s Cooking
- SEW OUR STASH – SKIRTS FOR SUMMER by Flamingo Toes