#FoodieFriDIY 97 – Red White and Blue
It’s a melancholy week. YAY that Mom and A are coming to visit this weekend… ALL THE WAY FROM MAUI! Boo for one of my fave people leaving work and having to pick up even more work to do. Because I have some strong shoulders and can just handle it. Read – We really have no one else we can pawn this work onto so we’re boosting your ego to let you think we’re giving it to you for another reason. LOL
Did y’all see Michelle on the BHG site? If not, you have to show her some love here.
This week there were so many sweet recipes! Like SWEET! Not, like, made with sugar sweet. Anyway. I can’t wait to see what y’all share this week! The summer season is officially open this weekend. Whatcha putting on the barbie?
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
Celebrating spring insprations from the last party!
- MIXED BERRY TART RECIPE by The Jenny Evolution
- Blueberry Popsicle by The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide
- Blueberry Margarita by Take Two Tapas
- Patriotic Pool Noodle Wreath by Growing Up Gabel
- No-Churn Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream by Meatloaf and Melodrama
- Strawberry Watermelon Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette by Giggles Galore
- Wine Slushies by The Summery Umbrella
- SUPER SIMPLE DIY GUMBALL FLOWERS by Hello Nature
- RED, WHITE AND BLUE VELVET MINI WHOOPIE PIES by A If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen