Sorry this is going to be a short post. We are going to be packing up today, the movers come tomorrow, and we move into OUR NEW HOUSE! I’m so excited! WE are so excited! GOURMET KITCHEN! I promise a nice photo collage of the place soon so y’all can see it and be jealous. Muahahahahah!
Don’t forget about all the new changes we made to the party. Didya sign up for the Pinterest board and the Facebook group?
- Name change! We are now the Foodie Friday & DIY. Yes, we are now accepting the DIY projects. Previously we were trying to be just food, but some of the DIY is SUPER COOL!
- We have opened the Pinterest board to invite all you nice linkers to pin to the board, too!! So, now it’s not just us pinning your awesome recipes and ideas, but you can pin there too, with a few rules, of course. If you’d like an invite, please send an email to Michelle to [email protected] Requesting Invite – Foodie Fridays and DIY Group Board.
- An enhanced Features and Favorites board. Not only are we posting our features, but also our favorites. Some of us, myself included, do a round up of recipes for the features. Well, that leaves out our faves. So, we’re posting those there, too.
- We have a FACEBOOK GROUP! I know! That’s awesome!! This group is for those who are committed to helping each other grow. We are currently accepting members, so, make sure to check with Michelle for an invite to the group.
- And…WE CLOSE OUR HOUSE NEXT WEEK! I hope, at least. I haven’t heard from the loan coordinator yet, but we skipped Christmas so we wouldn’t have anything questionable on our credit.
Make sure you follow the #FoodieFriDIY Pinterest board and see all the tasty recipes that have been linked up to this party so far. It currently has over 2800 followers. That’s some pretty good exposure for your tasty recipes or food creations. Make sure to sign up to be a contributor to this quickly growing board.
- Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes from Almost Supermom
- Homemade Lip Balm from Pink When
- Sparkly Snowman Cupcakes from Priceless Product Reviews, Giveaways and Freebies
- Queen of Sheba Cake from Remembering Those Fabulous Retro Recipes
- Orange & Coconut Bundt Cake from Living the Gourmet.
- Cupcakes for a Crowd from The Chunky Chef
- Eggnog Snowflake Cake Topped with Eggnog Ganache from Hungry Happenings
And now…on to the party!