#FoodieFriDIY Bringing More Easter Goodness
So, it’s quarter close. That’s about it as far as the work related stuffs go. I’m beat. Traffic sucks. Tourists sauntering across the street then the no walk sign is on makes for an even longer commute home. Along with all the cars that should have been gone before we left work. GAH! The cherry blossoms are pretty, but the tourists just make this town a nightmare! No offense…
Have y’all been following my Instagram feed? No, seriously, have you? I’m trying to participate in the March IG challenge from #SundaySupper. It’s actually quite fun trying to figure out what to post for the theme every day. Like today is somewhere new. You’ll just have to see what I post there for today’s theme.
Now, for this week’s link up and features! I can’t wait to see what y’all are sharing this week!!
BEST Home and DIY
BEST Yummy Recipes
Here’s another set of features from the last party.
- EASTER BUNNY CENTERPIECE WITH PEBBLE CHARGER by Sweet Sensations
- Celebrate Easter In Style With Roasted Lamb by Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess
- DIY FRUGAL EASY YARN SPRING WREATH TUTORIAL by The Jenny Evolution
- Ro’s Havarti Cheese Ball by Cooking with Carlee
- DIY EASTER BUNNY FLOWER POT DECORATION by Living La Vida Holoka
- Easter Chicks Lemon Cookies by The Gold Lining Girl
- Pom Pom Bunny Tail Bunting by Bombshell Bling
- Chorizo Deviled Eggs by Giggles Galore
- Lamb Sugar Cookies by Priceless Product Reviews, Giveaways & Freebies