#FoodieFriDIY – Carryons, Butter Pecans, and Get your Zuke On!
Food and DIY
The Best of Pinterest Recipes and DIY
So, make sure you stop by their blogs, check out their boards, and see who they featured this week. Now, on to my features! These are just a few of the links that caught my eye this week. I can’t wait to see what y’all have to share this week!! Clockwise:
- PEANUT BUTTER OREO TRUFFLES from Sarah’s Bake Studio
- Butter Pecan Bourbon Cake with a Kentucky Bourbon Glaze from Budget Girl
- CUCUMBER WATERMELON MARGARITA from Dietitian Debbie Dishes
- HONEY SIMPLE SYRUP | TISPY TUESDAY from Grey is the New Black
- MOJITO INFUSED VODKA from My Life Cookbook
- 10 Essentials for Your Carry-On Bag from Frugan Foodie Mama
- Spiced Zucchini Bread Mini Loaves from Joy Love Food
- CHOCOLATE DIPPED PEANUT BUTTER SMORES from With Salt & Wit
This is a food & DIY party…please make sure you link up a delicious food recipe or new DIY. By linking up to #FoodieFriDIY, you give our hosts permission to use your photos in features and/or roundups. You will of course be credited with a link to your blog or a specific post featured. By linking up with us, you also agree to be notified of future link parties. While we love repeat performances, we LOVE to see the new recipes and DIY you’ve whipped up this week. Please make sure to link up a new link each week. Also, please make sure your link is family appropriate. We don’t want to be too risqué in our links.