#FoodieFriDIY – #CincodeMayo is coming up! Here’s some inspiration to celebrate a tu casa. Yes, I know I butchered that because I don’t actually KNOW an Spanish. Apologies!
HOLY what a week!! We spent the last two weekends working in the front yard. We have moved the holly bushes and planted some petite butterfly bushes. There’s a dianthus or two and some pansies. Not to mention a pretty, stone enclosure to match the house. It’s a lot of work, but looks pretty. We’re not done though…
This house is gonna be the death of me! That or Just need to fix my knees and get back into some what of a shape that I was a couple of years ago.
Have y’all entered the giveaway I have running on my blog? I was lucky enough to be part of a review panel of talented bloggers to try out some artisinal soap. It’s made with all natural, sustainable, fair trade products and it is awesome! For those worried because your skin is sensitive? Not to worry! I give the penultimate seal of approval. I trump all allergy competitions. You’ll just have to read all about to see why.
Okay, enough talk! Let’s get to the party!!
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying with us at #FoodieFriDIY.
I don’t know about you, but I love love LOVE Latin food. From the flavors to the cheese to the drinks I’m a sucker and can easily eat this style of cuisine DAILY! Yes, I said DAILY!
- Mexican Nutella and Banana Empanadas from Giraffes Can Bake
- Baked Chicken Taquitoes from Raking in the Savings
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp Quinoa Bowl from Spoonfull of Flavor
- Mexican Wedding Cookie Fudge Bars from A Simple Pantry
- Lime Salt for Cinco de Mayo from Shaken Together
- Pico de Gallo Especial from The Ramblings of an Aspiring Small Town Girl
- Sweet Potato Tacos with Sprout Slaw and Chipotle Cream from Caroline’s Cooking
- Sweet Chili Paw-Paw and Pineapple Salad from With a Blast
- Watermelon Jalapeno Agua Fresca from Culinary Ginger