#FoodieFriDIY – It’s National Picnic Day! So, we’re going on a picnic with some of last week’s party participants. From ways to repel ants to lobster deviled eggs – yes, I said LOBSTER DEVILED EGGS – to carrot cake whoppie pies, this is one picnic you won’t want to miss.
I hope y’all had a great week! Mine was…different. Saturday we left the house at like 8 and didn’t get home until 3. We were shopping for plants and yard type stuffs. Yes, yes it did feel like a full time job!
Of course, we stopped for a lunch break at Buffalo Wild Wings. Their boneless wings were pretty good. We ordered the Caribbean jerk and the spicy barbecue and then split a burger. I was STUFFED.
*shameless plug* I’m doing a Hamburger Helper campaign. I hope y’all don’t mind me putting a little link right here for y’all. It’s for a ground beef rebate. Who doesn’t love free food?? And you’d be helping me out immensely in getting some clicks on my link to make some $$. I’m hoping to get a few more campaigns under my belt and a little steady income so I can self-host this little blog of mine. So, thanks for the help!
Okay, enough talk! Let’s get to the party!!
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying with us at #FoodieFriDIY.
We’re having a picnic with some links from last week’s party!
- All Natural Ways to Repel Ants by Serenditpity and Spice – Don’t need pests at the party!
- Outdoor Picnic Wreath for Backyard Barbecues and Cookouts from AttaGirl Says – Gotta decorate! DUH!
- The Perfect White Wine Sangria from Mama Mommy Mom – fresh, cold, and fruity! Perfect!
- Homemade Three-Cheese Pimento Cheese Party Spread from AttaGirl Says – Pimento cheese takes me back to Nana’s and going fishing. YUM!
- Edamame Hummus from Kitchen Dreaming – because I love edamame and this looks amazing! Perfect starter to a picnic.
- Lobster Deviled Eggs from Sweet & Savory – Um…hello! It’s lobster deviled eggs. No brainer!
- Greek Sweet Potato Salad from My Life Cookbook – it just sounds fab and definitely portable!
- Cranberry Chicken Salad from I Thee Cook – Gotta have a sandwich on a picnic.
- Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies with Rum Cream Cheese Buttercream from The Gold Lining Girl – Dessert MUST be a handful and no more.
- Matzo Candy from Take Two Tapas – I say this every year…this stuff is CRACK. IS CRACK! ‘Nuff said.
And now…on to the party!