#FoodieFriDIY – Keeping you warm during the storm
So, are you ready for the snow of the century my east coast peeps? I just find it hard to believe that if we get the snow they’ve been calling for that OPM has not made the decision to close the Federal government tomorrow than make us schelp in to work and then leave early. It’s just reminding me of the worst birthday ever where it took me 6 hours to get 20 miles. Twenty miles home to a boyfriend who had made me the most wonderful dinner of Roman chicken. I can honestly say, that’s the first time a boyfriend has cooked me an entire meal that didn’t require my help.
I totally love my husband. He rocks.
So, on the way home we stopped and picked up the essentials; scotch and ice melt. LOL We’re so not the bread and milk type people. We have a pantry and a freezer full of food. We’re not going to starve. AND if the power goes out, we just drive downtown and book a room at his hotel. Voila!
Oh, and a side note from last week’s New Year new you theme, I’m participating in a #SundaySupper campaign that’s all about lean beef. It’s sponsored by Beef Checkoff. You know, the Beef, it’s what’s for dinner peeps? I hope you stop by Sunday and see what delicious goodness I’ve cooked up with some deliciously lean round steak.
Okay, enough shamless plugs! It’s time for the hockey game and they’re honoring Ovie for his 500th goal! I can’t wait to see what y’all were busy with this week. You got some game day eats for us this week?
BEST Home and DIY
BEST Yummy Recipes
- HAM AND BEAN SOUP RECIPE by Embellishmints
- Homemade Chili with Beef & Bulgur by Lemons for Lulu
- One-Hour Finger Knit Infinity Scarves by Julie is Coco and Cocoa
- Easy Ideas for Embellishing Hats by Kiku Corner
- Homemade White Chocolate Mocha by Crazy for Cookies and More
- SPICY SKILLET LINGUICA QUESO DIP by Sweet C’s Designs
- DIY Natural Throat Drops by Little Miss Dextrous
- Crock Pot Potato Soup by Blooking on a Budget
- COPYCAT STARBUCKS HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE by The Jenny Evolution