#FoodieFriDIY 81 – New Faces and More Valentine’s Inspiration
So, you guys. We have a new member to the team. Meet Debra from Bowl Me Over. Starting today, she’s going to be hosting the part with Michelle and me. She’s the sweetest and I hope she grows and helps grow this party.
Finally, after two weeks of warm weather, almost all of the snow is gone. The larger piles from shopping center parking lots are still there, but not as tall as they used to be. We finally found the cap to the balcony post that was knocked off while the hubs was shoveling the balcony. Those on Periscope might have seen that vid. I can’t find the link to share it with ya.
Anyway, are y’all ready for Valentine’s Day? I’m so not. I’m thinking I’m going to have some super fresh seafood shipped in and cook for the hubs. He’s always saying how seafood here sucks. It does, but seriously. This isn’t Florida. Stop trying to compare it to Florida, please?
Anyway, if you were snowed in like I was you might have some super awesome DIY and recipes to share with us. I can’t wait to see what you whipped up this week.
BEST Home and DIY
BEST Yummy Recipes
Here’s another set of features from the last party.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake for Two by Giraffes Can Bake
- Downton Abbey Valentines Day Cards by Julie is Coco and Cocoa
- Love Potion Heart Homemade Bath Bombs by AttaGirl Says
- Strawberry and Marshmallow Crispy Treats by A Sprinkle of This and That
- Printable Sucker Valentine for Your Class Party by Crystal & Co.
- OMBRE YARN HEART WOOD PALLET CRAFT by Growing Up Gabel
- Free Printable Word Search Valentines by I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- CHOCOLATE FLOURLESS CAKE WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE by Simple Seasonal