FoodieFriDIY – Peaches, School Snacks, and Leather Wraps
Food and DIY
The Best of Pinterest Recipes and DIY
So, make sure you stop by their blogs, check out their boards, and see who they featured this week. Now, on to my features! These are just a few of the links that caught my eye this week. I can’t wait to see what y’all have to share this week!!
- Peaches and Cream Pie from Budget Girl
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Cajun-Dill Buttermilk Sauce from That Square Plate
- LEATHER AND FLOSS WRAP BRACELET from Flamingo Toes
- Irresistible Fried Squash Recipe from Atta Girl Says
- Grilled Chicken with White BBQ Sauce from A Sprinkle of This and That
- BLUEBERRIES & CREAM POPSICLES RECIPE from A Simple Pantry
- SPARKLING RUM MOJITO from All She Cooks
This is a food & DIY party…please make sure you link up a delicious food recipe or new DIY. By linking up to #FoodieFriDIY, you give our hosts permission to use your photos in features and/or roundups. You will of course be credited with a link to your blog or a specific post featured. By linking up with us, you also agree to be notified of future link parties. While we love repeat performances, we LOVE to see the new recipes and DIY you’ve whipped up this week. Please make sure to link up a new link each week. Also, please make sure your link is family appropriate. We don’t want to be too risqué in our links.