#FoodieFriDIY – St. Patrick’s Day is NEXT WEEK!
Okay. Honestly this is THE LAST series of St. Patrick’s Day recipe and DIY features. At least until next year…
Am I the only one excited at eating corned beef and cabbage next week? Seriously. I think I may buy two just so there’s left overs. I can’t wait! Corned beef, cabbage, brown bread. SO GOOD!
I’m beat. This week has kicked me you know what. I have that GIANT target on my back. I’m in a hostile environment where I can’t even answer a question that was asked without getting snapped at. It has truly beat me up. Words of wisdom, suggestions, help in dealing with this person is all encouraged and appreciated!
Now, for this week’s link up and features! I can’t wait to see what y’all are sharing this week!!
BEST Home and DIY
BEST Yummy Recipes
Here’s another set of features from the last party.
- SHAMROCK SHAKE COPYCAT RECIPE by A Mitten Full of Savings
- BOOZY SHAMROCK SHAKE CUPCAKES by Cooking with Curls
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY TREAT WITH PRINTABLE by Dukes and Duchesses
- Corned Beef with Mustard Sauce by Don’t Sweat the Recipe
- EASY SHAMROCK CRAFTS FOR KIDS by Easy Crafts 101
- Healthy & Skinny Shamrock Shake by Running in a Skirt
- Slow Cooker Drunken Irish Stew by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- St Patrick’s Day Cake Truffles by Happy Healthy Motivated
- St. Patrick’s Day Ribbon Skirt Tutorial by Bombshell Bling