You won’t believe how simple this recipe truly is! Meatloaf Stuffed Peppers comes together in less time than it takes to preheat the oven but your family will LOVE how delicious it is.
And here’s a confession. It didn’t stuff four of the peppers I had for this recipe. They were, like, super HUGE peppers! They stood about 4 inches tall and almost as wide. HUGE! GINORMOUS! Don’t get peppers as big as a baby’s head. Get something a little smaller than that and you’ll have an easy time filling four peppers.
You won't believe how simple this recipe truly is! Meatloaf Stuffed Peppers comes together in less time than it takes to preheat the oven but your family will LOVE how delicious it is.
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices provolone cheese (or 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut the tops off the peppers and remove the seeds and membrane from the inside of the pepper. If it doesn’t stand upright on its own, carefully slice a little off the bottom to make sure it stands up.
- Combine the next nine ingredients (ground beef through garlic powder) in a mixing bowl using your hands to make sure everything is mixed together well.
- Carefully stuff the peppers with the ground beef mixture. Place the tops on the peppers and bake at 350 for 50 to 60 minutes or until the ground beef is cooked through and internal temperature reaches at least 155 F.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and take the tops off. Top each with either 1 slice of provolone or 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and broil until the cheese is melted and bubble.
- Allow to sit at least 5 minutes before serving.
Simple Rice Recipes for Dinner #SundaySupper
What’s for dinner?
- Butternut and Brown Rice Soup by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Crispy Rice Bites by Hardly A Goddess
- Easy Pork Fried Rice – Gluten Free by Cricket’s Confections
- Granny’s Sausage & Rice Casserole by Gourmet Everyday
- Italian Rice Pilaf with Toasted Almonds by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Meatloaf Stuffed Peppers by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Nasi Lemak – Malay Coconut Milk Rice by Sprinkles and Sprouts
Rice is for dinner!
- Olive & Date Rice Side Dish by My Life Cookbook
- Qatiqli Hu’rda (Uzbek Rice Soup with Yogurt) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Savory Rice Porridge by Pies and Plots
- Slow Boat to China by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Slow Cooker Jamaican Rice and Peas Soup by Palatable Pastime
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Cacciatore over Rice by My Blissful Mess
- Sushi Roll Rice Bowl by The Freshman Cook
- Tex Mex Chicken Skillet by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Easy Paella Recipe with Beef and Shrimp by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.