Leftover bread, turkey, cheese combined with eggs, cream and milk make a deliciously simple Overnight Breakfast Casserole. It’s perfect to pop in the oven while you open presents.
- 3 cups torn bread (I used steak rolls)
- 1 cup diced turkey
- 1/4 cup drained pimentos
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine the bread with the turkey, pimentos, and half the cheese in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour the bread mixture into an 8 x 8 baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- In the same mixing bowl, combine the eggs with the cream, milk, garlic salt, rosemary, sage, and black pepper. Stir with a whisk until lightly beaten.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread mixture.
- Using a spatula, press the bread into the egg mixture.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate overnight. Store the remaining shredded cheese in a zip top plastic bag.
- Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat oven.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake and additional 15 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 919 Total Fat 69g Saturated Fat 39g Trans Fat 2g Unsaturated Fat 23g Cholesterol 407mg Sodium 1429mg Carbohydrates 23g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 4g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 50g
Best Holiday Casserole Recipes
- Baked Rigatoni Casserole by Our Good Life
- Loaded Sweet Potato Casserole by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Twice Baked Sweet Potato Casserole by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Winter Squash Casserol by That Recipe