I was going to make honey mustard chicken breasts, but we need the chicken for salad this week. So, I made Pork Chops with Honey Mustard Pan Sauce instead!
Sunday. It’s good to be home, but MAN do I feel like a slug. I CAN.NOT get motivated to do ANYTHING! I need to get a menu planned and head to the grocery. Also, I need to make sure I don’t add to our pantry issues since we’re moving at the end of the month. I should try to use what we have in the freezer, too.
- 16 ounces pork chops, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup low fat chicken broth
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup whole grain mustard
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat.
- Cook pork chops 4 to 7 minutes or each side or until almost cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Combine broth, honey, and mustard in a small mixing bowl and add to pan. Scraping loose bits off the bottom of the pan, bring to a boil and continue to boil until reduced by at least half.
- Serve pork chops topped pan sauce.