- Link up as many recipes and/or food related posts you’d like, as long as they haven’t been submitted to this party recently (non-food related posts will be deleted)
- Follow all the hostesses and guest hostesses on at least one type of social media (make sure you let us know so we can return the favor!)
- Share the love – visit the blogger in front of you, and at least one more
- Have fun!
Please note, by linking up your posts and recipes, you are giving A Peek into My Paradise, Detours In Life, I’m Not A Trophy Wife, Lori’s Culinary Creations, and Mini Van Dreams permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
Each week, the hostesses will choose recipes from the previous week to be featured! Each featured recipe will be pinned by the hostesses!
Now, for this week’s featured recipes!
Click on picture for link to recipe
- This Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream looks FABULOUS! I need to get my ice cream maker out of the deep freeze and start making some frozen treats like this one!
- Homemade Taco Seasoning is next on my list of spice mixes to make. I’m starting with this recipe!
- Having just made Pan Bagnat, this Brick Sandwich looks just as easy and perfect for a packed sandwich.
- I can’t wait to try this Blanc Manger! It looks so creamy delicious!
- I’ve been looking for this No Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert! It’s on my “to make” list for the summer.