- Link up as many recipes and/or food related posts you’d like, as long as they haven’t been submitted to this party recently (non-food related posts will be deleted)
- Follow all the hostesses and guest hostesses on at least one type of social media (make sure you let us know so we can return the favor!)
- Share the love – visit the blogger in front of you, and at least one more
- Have fun!
Please note, by linking up your posts and recipes, you are giving A Peek into My Paradise, Detours In Life, I’m Not A Trophy Wife, Lori’s Culinary Creations, and Mini Van Dreams permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
Each week, the hostesses will choose recipes from the previous week to be featured! Each featured recipe will be pinned by the hostesses!
Now, for this week’s featured recipes!
Click on picture for link to recipe
Clockwise from upper left:
- I LOVE sourdough. I even have a starter but just can’t bring myself to heat up our aparmtent kitchen to bake bread in summer. This looks FABULOUS though.
- I’m obsessed with quinoa patties. I’ve made two kinds so far. I can’t wait to try these. YUM!
- Seriously. My two fave things together. Lasagna and chocolate. How could I NOT feature this recipe?!li>
- I love sesame noodles. That is all.li>
- I have really round zucchinis in my fridge just for this purpose! These look so healthy and yummy.li>