I am apparently obsessed with all things Florentine lately. Lord knows why. Something about meat, spinach and cheese that just appeals to me lately.
Just like these!
This is the spinach after I’ve wrung it out with a towel. Yes, it looks like a green turn. LOL
Preheat oven to 350. Combine turkey, spinach, egg beaters and garlic salt in a mixing bowl.
frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
string cheese, part skim
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine turkey, spinach, egg beaters, garlic salt, and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Divide into 6 equal portions.
- Cut 2 string cheese sticks into 6 pieces.
- Place half a portion in the bottom of a custard cup. Place one piece of cheese in the center and top with remaining portion of turkey mixture.
- Repeat for remaining 5 portions.
- Please loaves on a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil coated with cooking spray and topped with a roasting rack sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Cut the remaining string sticks in half and pull apart. Top the loaves with the string cheese and bake and additional 15 to 20 minutes.