Welcome back to our Boost Your Facebook Posts Party #6!
Not only do our fans get to see more of our posts but it is a great reminder to us all that we need to be actively engaged on Facebook. That is what it is designed for. So let’s keep boosting Facebook posts anytime we’re visiting a page.
Now, here is how this party works: share the URL to one or two of your recent FACEBOOK posts and let us boost it. We will comment, like and share them so that more of your fans get to see them! Be sure to do the same for, at very least, the two above each of yours. Do even more, if you can. Easy and fun!
- Add the URL to one or two of your recent Facebook posts that you would like to boost. (How to find that URL is explained at the end of this post.)
- Visit at least the 2 posts (or four if you shared 2 with us) above yours and like, comment and/or share them.
- Open up your Facebook Fan Page.
- Open the Administrative window (Admin Panel) so that you can see the list of most recent posts at the top left of the window.
- After you have added your status report and clicked “POST” the post name will appear at the top left of the Admin. page.
- Click on the name of the post and it will open in a new window.