Delicious chai sweet chili sauce is baked into crescent rolls with creamy brie. These Chai Sweet Chili Baked Brie Bites assemble in no time for quick and delicious nibbles.
I am Stanley Tucci in Hunger Games excited!! You know that scene, right? He’s on stage and he’s “SO EXCITED!” with those bleached white teeth. You know the scene, right?
It’s the start of #TripleSBites!! Triple what? #TripleSBites!! It’s an event with 20 bloggers where we cook up some tasty nibbles for Valentine’s Day. And the triple S means? Spicy, saucy, sexy, of course. We are all about spicing things up, being a little saucy, and being a whole lot of sexy! I can’t think of a better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Camilla over at Culinary Adventures with Camilla organized this event. She sent out a request for bloggers to participate and since I had such a great time with #10DaysofTailgate, I couldn’t resist. Besides, she’s a sweetheart to work with.
You know what else is sweet? The fact that these delicious sponsors have supplied us with some tasty treats to give away. That’s right! Not only are you being served up with some scrumptiously sexy bites, there’s also some fabulous nibbles you can win! Make sure to enter in the Rafflecopter AFTER you read my post.
My #TripleSBites recipes are all about the finger foods. I wanted to do a tapas style menu to celebrate Valentine’s Day. I had this idea of living room picnic, enjoying some good wine, and just nibbling the evening away. A girl can dream, can’t she?
Just look at those babies swimming in that delicious sauce! That sauce righ there is liquid gold! Michelle over at Intensity Academy sent me a several bloggers a sweet package full of delicious sauces and spicy seasonings. When I pulled her bottle out of the box, I knew exactly what I was going make with her delicious sauce.
These brie bites are first up. I love the pairing of the creamy, salty brie with the sweet and spicy Chai Sweet Chili Sauce from Intensity Academy. The flavors complement each other perfectly. All this delicious goodness is wrapped up into tender and flaky crescent dough.
Sounds fancy doesn’t it? Trust me when I say they’re not. I whipped these babies up in no time at all. I unrolled the dough, chopped up the brie, topped with a little sauce, and then wrapped the little packages up. Then I popped them into the oven to bake in about 15 or so minutes I had hot, tasty, deliciously spicy brie bites on my plate.
I put some of the sauce in the bottom of the serving dish so you could easily dip into this delicious sauce. This sauce should come with a warning label, because you will want to lick the bowl clean when you’ve served up all of your bites. In fact, you may actually just want to drink it straight from the bottle. It’s the perfect combination of sweet, sour, and spicy.
Just look at that golden, flaky goodness. These bites are scrumptious. S and I nibbled them from the pan as I was waiting for these to cool slightly and making dinner. They were irresistible! And since these are super quick and super easy you can easily whip up a batch in no time flat. So, treat yourself and your special someone to these creamy, spicy, tasty brie bites.
There’s a whole list of tasty nibbles being served up today, the start of #TripleSBites. Make sure to see what everyone else cooked up for this event today.
- 6 ounces brie, trimmed of the rind
- 8 ounces crescent rolls, cut in half
- 1/8 cup Intensity Academy Chai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut the brie into bite-sized pieces and place in the center of a crescent roll half. Drizzle with a small amount of the chili sauce. Wrap the brie making sure to seal the edges so the cheese doesn't come out during baking.
- Place on a silicon covered baking sheet and bake at 375 for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Place remaining Chai Sweet Chili Sauce in a bowl for dipping and serve.
- Amped-Up Chicken Salad Phyllo Bites by The Weekday Gourmet
- Caesar Salad with Fried Chickpeas by The Pajama Chef
- Chai Sweet Chili Baked Brie Bites by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cherry Chipotle Brussel Sprouts by Dancing Veggies
- Cherry Chipotle Steak Tips by Cooking in Stilettos
- Chocolate-Orange Meringue Kisses by Things I Make (for Dinner)
- Cocktail Meatballs with Spicy Blueberry Sauce by Eliot’s Eats
- Creamy Herbed Garlic Pasta by Making Miracles
- Double Chocolate Cherry Chipotle Bars by Café Terra Blog
- Dressed in Vinaigrette Asparagus and Arugula Salad by Famished Fish
- Honey Garlic Boneless Chicken Wings by From Gate to Plate
- Honey Sriracha Cashew Chicken by Debi Does Dinner Healthy
- Individual Chocolate Raspberry Bites by Not so Cheesy Kitchen
- Intensely Spicy, Sexy Chocolate Cake by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Pork Potstickers with Blueberry Hoisin Sauce by Curious Cuisiniere
- Seared Scallops with Processco Herb Beurre Blanc by Cheese Curd in Paradise
- Slow Cooker Herb Crusted Cherry Chipotle Pot Roast by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Spicy Citrus Shrimp by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Spicy Taco Soup by Food, Crafts, and Family
- Sweet & Spicy Asian Marinated Steak with Herb Butter by The Spiffy Cookie
I received a sample from Intensity Academy to use for this event. It was not required that I use this product for this event. All opinions are 100% my own.