Delicious hummus is enhanced with some pumpkin puree and kicked up with curry seasoning. Perfect for any fall gathering or game day treats this Curried Pumpkin Hummus is deliciously different.
Hi and welcome to day 5 of #PumpkinWeek hosted by Terri from Love and Confections. We are celebrating our love of the season with a whole week of pumpkin goodies, leading up to National Pumpkin Day. 17 Food Bloggers have come together to share over 65 recipes with you. In addition to homemade pumpkin puree, pie, and cookies, we are also sharing savory pumpkin dishes like hummus, chili and pumpkin corn chowder. Come back every day for #PumpkinWeek recipes. You can also find these great recipes and more on Love and Confections’ #PumpkinWeek Pinterest Board!
I don’t know about you, but I’m loving all of these pumpkin recipes for #PumpkinWeek. There’s such a wide variety, too! Bars, breads, cookies, soups, pastas, and cakes! How can you go wrong with all this pumpkin??
I’d like to thank Terri from Love and Confections for coordinating this event. I know how difficult it is getting all the bloggers coordinated and the code sent out. Definitely NOT and easy task and I’d like to thank her for inviting me this week long celebration of pumpkin!
I think, but the time Thanksgiving is past, and maybe Christmas, I will probably be tired of pumpkin and all it has to offer. I know my Bloglovin was blowing up with all the pumpkin recipes.
And then add some pita chips. Or shall I say crack chips. Is it just me or do you have issues resisting the urge to eat the entire bag once you’ve opened it? No? Just me? *shrugs*
- 15 ounces chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Add more coconut milk as needed to create a smooth texture.
- Serve with pita chips, vegetables, or naan.
Check out all the #PumpkinWeek Bloggers and their recipes:
- Pumpkin Tres Leches by Love and Confections
- White Chocolate Reeses Pumpkin Blondies by The Spiffy Cookie
- Pumpkin and Corn Chowder by Curious Cuisiniere
- Buttermilk Pumpkin Pancakes by Life Tastes Good
- Pumpkin Spice Cookie Blossoms by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Curried Roasted Pumpkin Hummus by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pumpkin Praline Brownies by My Catholic Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter by Making Miracles
- Pumpkin Biscotti by The Pajama Chef
- Pumpkin Dog Biscuits by That’s My Home
- White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake by Dizzy Busy and Hungry