Foodie Fridays #24 – Rolling Through the Holidays
Welcome to the #FoodieFridays link up!! “What’s #FoodieFriday?” you ask?? I can’t believe you don’t know. #FoodieFridays is a link up that helps to promote your blog in hopes that you will return the favor and promote our link party. And, when it’s all said and done, we pin every link!! Win/win!
That’s right!! It’s a party where every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK! EVERY WEEK!! Our linky was even heralded as one of the best link parties to grow your blog by the SITS girls. And, it must be working because we hit a record 365 link ups last week! I can’t believe it!! Can we hit 375 this week? That would be 375 deliciously tasty recipes that YOU, dear readers, have created! So, make sure to link up your fave recipes every Thursday starting at 9 PM EST and stop by the following week to see if one our hosts featured your recipe.
First, we have started a Pinterest board for all of our feature recipes! Stop by and see all the delicious recipes we LOVED from last week’s link up. And, make sure to follow this board. You’re going to want to see the deliciousness that we loved from the previous week!
Second, we are losing two valuable members due to life constraints. Shari and Norma are bowing out of the party and possibly, blogging for the time being. I’m sure we all understand how stressful and time consuming it all is. Especially around the holidays for sure! I know I have been slacking at posting recipes like I normally do. House hunting, office move, crap lighting; it all adds up. I hope that they will rejoin is at a later date, because they were wonderful members of our team.
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying at #FoodieFridays.
Make sure you follow the #FoodieFriday Pinterest board and see all the tasty recipes that have been linked up to this party so far. It currently has 2400 followers. That’s some pretty good exposure for your tasty recipes or food creations.
This party is hosted by:
Make sure you stop by their blogs, check out their boards, and see who they featured this week.
The rules are simple!
- Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. We love seeing your new creations each week, so please link up something different every week.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun. Tweet us! Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays. Promote us as we continue to promote you!
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays!
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, but there is no obligation on your part to do so. If you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
Every week, each blogger picks their own featured recipes. Make sure you head over to their pages to see who they picked this week.
- Okay, it’s a little bit of a stretch, but these Fried Savory Crepe Rolls look fabulous!! Dini at Giramuk has done it again!
- While I’m not a HUGE fan of white chocolate, these White Chocolate Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Glaze from Domestic Gothess are exactly what I want for breakfast this Christmas!
- Who doesn’t want tender, flaky, buttery, delicious rolls for dinner? I love the look of SMSL with Heidi’s Copycat Lambert Rolls.
- And another fantastic looking roll! I’m drooling over these Fluffly Buttermilk Potato Rolls from Scrumptilicious 4 You are #onthemenu!
- And, of course, I couldn’t pass up these Cinnamon Rolls by Treat and Trick. I will definitely be making these this holiday season!
And now…on to the party!