How cold has it been in your area? I felt like -10 when I walked the dog yesterday morning. Honestly, for this east coast girl, that’s just bit TOO cold especially when the dog wants to just SNIFF THE WORLD!!
So, there’s been a lot of business and excitement in the world of AKHA. Stay tuned for the story to come. It’s been a roller coaster of a week for us!
Not only do we pin, but those that show us some sharing love will get some in return. Leave us a comment, like and share on Facebook, retweet on Twitter, + and share on Google + and we will most assuredly return the favor. So, please link up your new fave recipes every Thursday starting at 9 PM EST and stop by the following week to see if one our hosts featured your recipe.
Make sure you follow the #FoodieFriday Pinterest board and see all the tasty recipes that have been linked up to this party so far. It currently has over 2500 followers. That’s some pretty good exposure for your tasty recipes or food creations.
- Honestly, who can resist Mini Snickers Cheesecakes by The Colbert Clan? I know I can’t!
- I’m not usually a fan of the sweet and salty combination but these Bacon Wrapped Dates from A Mindfull Mom sounds amazing.
- I may incorporate these Parmesan Scallion Pinwheels from The Gracious Wife into the #TripleSBites event I’m participtaing in. They look so elegantly simple.
- How perfectly portable to these Chicken Artichoke Bites look? Just look at all that flavor packed in there from Home Made Interest.
- I know I’m not a huge fan of salmon, but I think smoked and maybe jerky I can handle? In any event, these Smoked Salmon Black Bean Egg Rolls by Eazy Peazy Meals would be a tasty addition to any game day nibbles!
- Yup. Those are Chicken Parm Nibbles. I can’t wait to try this recipe from NIbbles by Nic! It looks and sounds oh so tasty!
And now…on to the party!