Welcome to the #FoodieFridays link up!! “What’s #FoodieFriday?” you ask?? I can’t believe you don’t know. #FoodieFridays is a link up that helps to promote your blog in hopes that you will return the favor and promote our link party. And, when it’s all said and done, we pin every link!!
That’s right!! It’s a party where every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK! EVERY WEEK!! Our link was even heralded as one of the best link parties to grow your blog by the SITS girls. So, make sure to link up your fave recipes every Thursday starting at 9 EST and stop by the following week to see if one our hosts featured your recipe.
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying at #FoodieFridays.
Make sure you follow the #FoodieFriday Pinterest board and see all the tasty recipes that have been linked up to this party so far.
This party is hosted by:
Click on each photo to visit their blogs.
The rules are simple!
- Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. We love seeing your new creations each week, so please link up something different every week.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun. Tweet us! Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays!
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, but there is no obligation on your part to do so. If you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins! (Next week we’ll share our Foodie Friday Pinterest board for you to follow!)
Every week, each blogger picks their own featured recipes. Make sure you head over to their pages to see who they picked this week.
- Since it’s getting to be the holidays and I have latkes on the brain, these Rosemary Potato and Apple Fritters look fabulous.
- I’m on the fence with sweet potato casseroles, but these Baked Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow Topping may have made up my mind.
- I’m all over these Healthy Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes! I’m definitely making these next week!
- These Sweet Potato Yeast Biscuits could easily be sweet or savory. They look fabulous WILL look amazing at our holiday table.
- I’m all over these Loaded Potato Rounds. They’re like a loaded potato chip. YUM!
- Yeah, these Oktoberfest Potato Skins are definitely going to grace the table of my Super Bowl eats!
And now…on to the party!