#FoodieFriDIY 101 Features to Catch Your Fancy
You guys, I’m exhausted. Seriously. I could just curl up and go to sleep right now. But, I won’t. I want to share these eye catching features of #FoodieFriDIY with y’all.
Does anyone sell Tupperware? I’d be interested in finding out about it. I LOVE the stuff, but just can’t justify spending that for it. I know it’s the shiznit and lasts forever, but the initial investment is shocking to me. So, I was curious to find out a REALISTIC view of selling it.
And with that, I shall leave you to my features. A thunderstorm has just started here and I’m thinking being on the computer is probably NOT the best right now.
I can’t wait to see what y’all have to share this week!
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
Celebrating spring insprations from the last party!
- ROASTED BEET AND ARUGULA SALAD by Follow the Ruels
- Flourless Chocolate Truffle Cake by Joy. Food. Sunshine
- Pineapple Rum Sangria Recipe by Birds Party
- Summer Front Porch Decorating Ideas by Clean and Scentsible
- 5-Ingredient Chili Lime Cashews by Glue & Glitter
- HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED CHICKPEAS by To Simply Inspire
- Crocheted Edged Embroidery Hoop by Busy Being Jennifer
- EASY DIY SUMMER PICNIC COASTERS by Flamingo Toes