#FoodieFriDIY 107 – Something Caught My Eye
It has been hotter than Hades this week! Seriously! And it’s so not fun standing on a train platform in that kind of heet. And it ALSO doesn’t help that I’ve had to haul ass to catch the train due to “Safetrack” and some other rail issues. Dripping. Word of the week.
Is it winter yet?
Okay, two totally unrealted questions. Do you or do you know someone who sells Tupperware or drives with Uber or Lyft? I’m doing research for our family finances.
This week, it’s all about what caught my eye from last week’s shares. Some of them are so cute or yummy! I hope you enjoy them, too!
Visit A Dish of Daily Life – Michelle’s profile on Pinterest
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
- 13 Awesome Granny Square Projects by Whistle & Ivy
- Mustard Chicken Recipe by Lavender & Macarons
- Grapefruit Lime Fizz by The Kittchen
- PEACH AND PISTACHIO TART by Caroline’s Cooking
- ICED PISTACHIO OATMEAL COOKIES by If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen
- Adorable Dachshund Decorative Pillow by The Real Think with the Coake Family
- Spicy Basil Hummus by With Salt & Whit