#FoodieFriDIY 108 – Wrapping Things Up!
Since the hubs and I are currently on our way out of town, I’m going to have to make this short. Literally, I have the notepad in my lap with the bluetooth keyboard typing this up. I thought I would have a little time this morning to finish this up, but didn’t. Then thought I’d have some time before we hit the roads, but didn’t. So here I sit typing this up oin my rigged “computer” to let y’all know I’m wrapping things up this week.
Meaning, I am sharing all things under wraps, in wraps, and things to wrap you up with!! I hope you enjoy them, too!
Visit A Dish of Daily Life – Michelle’s profile on Pinterest
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
- MIXED BERRY HOMEMADE FRUIT LEATHER by Grace and Good Eats
- HOW TO MAKE BURLAP AND MESH WREATHS by How to Make a Burlap Wreath (yes that’s the name)
- Apricot Sweet Rolls by Beyond the Chicken Coop
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Puff Pastry by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Ground Turkey Tacos with Avocado by Go Eat & Repeat
- Cane Back Bar Stool And That Fabric Again by Petticoat Junktion
- Spinach And Feta Wraps by Food Fun Family
- Ribbed Basketweave Square | Anthology Blanket by Underground Crafter
- HOW TO MAKE A LUNCH BOX by C.R.A.F.T.