#FoodieFriDIY 32 – Spoil Your Valentine Features
It’s official! This house is now our home. Yes. We bought it. Yes. We moved in. Yes. We finally have Missy with us. But, it’s not home until I’ve injured myself in the kitchen. This is the curse of my people (basically anyone on Dad’s side of the family). As I was reaching into the oven to retrieve some julienne potatoes, I burned my arm on the rack. It’s a small burn, but an injury none the less. It’s officially home.
I hope you have sign up for our Facebook group. We have been posting a share a link thread. Post a twitter link and tweet others who post the link. Post a blog link for comments and other social shares and reciprocate the favor for those on the thread. It’s a great way to not only find new blogs to follow and see some cool ideas, but a good way to get to know your neighbors so to speak.
We are a community of like-minded bloggers who are just trying to make a name (or a living) for ourselves. Every little bit of exposure helps us all and builds a sense of … OHANA! FAMILY! So, please do head over there and request an invite, check it out, and help your family grow!
Another way to help us all grow is the new Pinterest board. Send an email to Michelle to firstname.lastname@example.org Requesting Invite – Foodie Fridays and DIY Group Board. We would LOVE to see what you’re pinning.
Another way to help y’all grow is the new and improved Features and Favorites board. Not only are the hosts pinning their features, but also their favorites. What’s the dif? Some of us do a round up (guilty) of recipes and DIY. By enhancing the Pinterest board, we can pin what we LOVED but didn’t feature. We hope you see something you can’t live without and repin, comment, or just like what you see. The more interaction, the more exposure, the more traffic, the more money, etc. MORE! MORE! MORE!
Okay, enough talk! Let’s get to the party!!
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying with us at #FoodieFriDIY.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Like next Saturday around the corner. To help get you in the “mood” for spoiling your loved one or just making their day a little brighter, I’ve picked a few sweet treats, home made gifts, and ideas to make it just a little special without breaking the bank.
- I can’t forget my furbaby! They deserve some spoiling, too! I love these cute Dog Treat Bags from Living Better Together.
- I could easily sip these while eating my next feature. This Berry Sweetheart Cocktail from Pink Recipe Box look oh so tasty.
- I love that these Chocolate Covered Heart Shaped Strawberries from Walking on Sunshine look like hearts! Reminds me of our anniversary.
- How cute is this Tackle Box Treats from Kyrstal’s Kitsch? The hubs is a snacker. I’m definitely making this for him!
- My hands are always cold. Gloves be damned! I’d love to have these Hand Warmers from About a Mom to warm them up.
- You can easily spoil your special someone with these fabulous heart shaped Bath Bombs from The Suburban Mom. Anyone want to make me some?
- Lastly, I leave you with a kiss. Kiss Cookies that is from The Monday Box. They look so tasty and perfect for a nibble with a soak using those bath bombs!
And now…on to the party!