#FoodieFriDIY 98 – Colorful Creations
I am exhausted!! Seriously. It’s been a rough week. We lose a really good person this week. She has been my friend, my cherished co-worker, and my confidant. I will truly miss working with her. That simply means that we will need to see each other outside of work now. She’s one a three I would call a friend outside of work.
To say I’m sad, is an understatement. I have taught her everything I know and she has absorbed it an excelled!! She has a new job that’s close to home and more money. Close to home = instaraise!! Commuting in to DC daily is so not cheap on your wallet and the hours lost sitting in traffic.
That’s about all I can say…
I can’t wait to see what y’all have to share this week!
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
Celebrating spring insprations from the last party!
- WATERMELON MOJITO by Caroline’s Cooking
- TURKISH BREAD: PIDE by Analida’s Ethnic Spoon
- Folded Napkins by Dukes & Duchesses
- PATRIOTIC POM POM WREATH by Flamingo Toes
- SPRING VEGETABLE TAGLIATELLE by Simply Fresh Dinners
- Pimm’s Fruit Tarts by Domestic Gothess
- GOODWILL PURSE UPCYCLE MAKEOVER by OH MY! Creative
- CHEESY BAKED CHICKEN TAQUITOS by The Gracious Wife
- Buttercream Frosting by Beyond the Chicken Coop