#FoodieFriDIY – Gearing up for the Green!
Yup! More St. Patrick’s Day features. I love love LOVE all the food for St. Patrick’s Day. I could eat my weight in corned beef and cabbage. Though, I’ve said that before. And there’s so many creative ways to use up left over corned beef. As if that actually happens in our house, but IF there is some left over, you can make my delicious corned beef and cabbage enchiladas. Then I was thinking egg rolls, maybe some tacos; ideas are endless!
And you WILL NOT catch me drinking any green beer on St. Patrick’s Day. I KNOW I’ve said that before. It’s just…. disrespectful! I will wear green, but not drink anything green. And the only thing green I’ll eat is cabbage. That being said, here’s more green inspiration in my features. I hope you like them.
BEST Home and DIY
BEST Yummy Recipes
Here’s another set of features from the last party.
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY SHADOW BOX by Oh My! Creative
- Corned Beef Quesadilla by Tornadough Alli
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY PRETZEL POPCORN by Sunny Sweet Days
- Lime Sherbet Floats (St Patrick’s Day Floats) by Home Cooking Memories
- Salmon Tartlets by Analida’s Ethnic Spoon
- Leprechaun Bait by Life Anchored
- Reuben Tortilla Pinwheels Recipes by Home Cooking Memories
- Irish Meal in a Bowl, Baked Chopped by KC the Kitchen Chopper
- SHAMROCK EGGS WITH RYE TOAST by Hello Nature