#FoodieFriDIY – Getting Ready for Valentine’s Day
Okay, so much snow did y’all get? Our official total was 30.1 inches. Seriously. That’s a crapton of snow! We had NO.PLACE to put what we shoveled. And, oh, by the way, we shoveled like TEN TIMES! Did you even know you could strain the muscles in your fingers? ‘Cause I sure didn’t.
You get to the point where you’re like, “Where in the hell am I going to shovel this snow? Where am I going to put it?” Then, you just keep shoveling. It’s crazy. The last time we had snow like this we were in an apartment. So, we didn’t have to shovel. This time? We own the house and have to shovel ALL THE SNOW! It was just crazy.
I did some cooking this weekend, but not a ton. I can’t wait to share what I whipped up but you’ll just have to wait until #FreshTastyValentines starts up on the first. I’ll be doing some more cooking this weekend with…. MY NEW KITCHENAID! My husband is the bestest husband ever! He bought me the top of the line KitchenAid. I can’t wait to take it for a spin this weekend.
Now I need to head to the kitchen and put my new gorgeous, KitchenAid to good use! I can’t wait to see what y’all were busy with this week. You got some game day eats for us this week?
BEST Home and DIY
BEST Yummy Recipes
Here’s another set of features from the last party.
- Valentine’s Day Pie Pops by Clean & Scentsible
- Strawberry Cheesecake Strawberry Bites by The Kitchen is My Playground
- Valentine Bingo In a Jar Gift by Giggles Galore
- VALENTINE CHOCOLATE DIPPED HEART COOKIES by An Italian In My Kitchen
- WOOL HEART FINGERLESS GLOVES by Oh My Creative
- Valentine’s Day Dessert-Hidden Heart Cake by Priceless Product Reviews, Giveaways, & Freebies
- No-Sew Burlap Valentine Heart Pillow by Inspiration for Moms