#FoodieFriDIY – It’s all about the cheese!! I’m featuring cheese recipes from last week’s link up.
Where is everyone going for vacation this summer? Or this winter? Do y’all vacay in winter on the flip side? Honestly, I’d rather vacation in the colder months. Fewer people. Fewer crowds. More time to enjoy the place we’re visiting. At least that’s my thought.
Y’all do know I hate people, right? Not really, but those that seem to forget other people exist on this planet REALLY irritate me. Like those that are texting while driving, forget other cars are on the road, and cause an accident. Which causes us to sit in traffic 1 1/2 hours to get home. *sigh*
We are heading out this weekend to drive to Florida. No, we’re not going to see Mickey and Minnie. No, we’re not going to the beach. We’re driving to FL to visit S’s dad and SM and then his mom and SD. It should be fun. It will be nice to have a break from work. But then again, I’ll come back to chaos I’m sure. C’est la vie. Hopefully, I will be able to recharge and plow through.
Okay, enough talk! Let’s get to the party!!
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying with us at #FoodieFriDIY.
Make sure you stop by their blogs, check out their boards, and see who they featured this week.
- Spinach Cream Cheese Quiche from Yesterfood
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Spinach and Prosciutto from A Dish of Daily Life
- Slow Cooker Bacon Macaroni and Cheese from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Roasted Tomato Goat Cheese Pesto Pizza from Just Us Four
- Sausage, Tomato & Goat Cheese Tarts from How Does Your Garden Grow
- Pesto Tomato and Cheese Muffins from With a Blast
- Spicy Italian Macaroni and Cheese from Just Us Four
- Shrimp and Goat Cheese Stuffed Shells with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce from Chili Pepper Madness
This is a food & DIY party…please make sure you link up a delicious food recipe or new DIY. By linking up to #FoodieFriDIY, you give our hosts permission to use your photos in features and/or roundups. You will of course be credited with a link to your blog or a specific post featured. By linking up with us, you also agree to be notified of future link parties.
Also, please make sure your link is family appropriate. We don’t want to be too risqué in our links.