#FoodieFriDIY – Spicing Things Up!! In honor of hot and spicy foods day, I’m featuring some spicy selections from last week.
So, I’m sick. It sucks. I haven’t been this sick in a few years. I *gasp* called in sick on Monday! Apparently, I wasn’t the only one. There were several out sick on Monday. So, whatever it was circulated through out whole office.
Now, for those that don’t know, I rarely if EVER call out sick. The last time was almost a year ago and I had a vicious stomach virus. Before that…I can’t remember. It’s definitely less than once a year. I’d say less that once every two years. I just don’t get sick or call out sick often.
But Monday I was. And Monday, I slept. And when I wasn’t sleeping, I wrote a post, binge watched Disney movies and the Dark Crystal, and then slept some more. Do you do that when you’re sick? Binge watch movies? It’s my comfort food, I guess. Some Disney and I’m good to go.
The Facebook group just keeps growing and growing. There’s a few new peeps this week alone! It’s so exciting meeting new bloggers there and seeing what they bring to the table. This week we shared Pinterest boards to try to drum up activity from boards. We’re always trying new things to get people to view our blogs. I can’t believe you’re not a member yet. So, just head on over there and sign up already!
And then there’s the new Pinterest board and the Features and Favorites board. Just click on the Pinterest link, fill out the form, and pin away! We are working behind the scenes to analyze the Pinterest algorithms to get awesome repin numbers every week. It’s just growing and growing. So is the Features and Favorites board. Repin to your heart’s content on that one.
Okay, enough talk! Let’s get to the party!!
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying with us at #FoodieFriDIY.
In honor of hot and spicy food day, I’m featuring some spicy selections from last week’s link up.
- Guilt-Free Jalapeno Artichoke Dip from Dizzy, Busy & Hungry
- Horseradish Egg Salad with Oven Roasted Tomatoes from A Mind “Full” Mom
- Sriracha, Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato Grilled Cheese from Our Mini Family
- Jerk Chicken and Avocado Burgers from Modern Housewife
- Spicy Black Bean Hummus Vegetable Sandwiches from Local Savour
- Sweet and Spicy Sticky Chicken Fingers from The Chunky Chef
- Spicy Garlic Chicken Wraps from What’s Cooking in the Burbs
- Pico de Gallo Sencillo from The Ramblings of an Aspiring Small Town Girl
And now…on to the party!