#FoodieFriDIY – #SummerGrilling my way through last week’s link up! I have burgers, how to’s, and delicious grilling recipes to get you out of the kitchen for dinner.
We have been trying anything and everything to bring traffic to our members over at the Facebook group. We’re re-pinning and pinning from boards to try to help drive traffic, we’re stumbling, yumming, liking, and sharing anything and everything to promote member’s blogs. If you’re not a member already, why not?
And that’s not the only thing we’re doing over there! Michelle and Jenny are up to date on all the rumored algorithm changes and how to make sure Facebook doesn’t trump your chances at being seen by the masses. They have tips and tricks to make sure your Pinterest is pin worthy! And we all help out in answering any questions y’all might have.
So, I ask again, why aren’t you a member already?
Okay, enough talk! Let’s get to the party!!
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying with us at #FoodieFriDIY.
Get out there and GET GRILLING!
- Reuben Burger from An Affair From the Heart
- Onion Ring Bo Burger from The Cozy Cook
- Bavarian Ham Burger from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Grilled Tequila Chicken with Orange, Avocado and Pepita Salad from Spoonful of Flavor
- Lime & Tequila Grilled Chicken from La Petite Chef
- How to Host a Grilling Kabob Bar from Our Mini Family
- Honey Glazed Soy Pork Tenderloin from About a Mom
- Grilled Pork Loin with Savory, Wild Blueberry Sauce from You Brew My Tea
- Mushroom Stuffed Grilled Pork Chops from Kitchen Dreaming
Also, please make sure your link is family appropriate. We don’t want to be too risque in our links.