*insert small DIY rant*
So, we’re still blind-less on the main floor and downstairs. The special order blinds that pre-paid – remember this for later – were not in yet. The order said Saturday. We get up Saturday and pick up our mail (there’s another story there….) and then head to Home Depot to pick up our blinds.
Um, there here, but there’s no one in receiving and it appears as if the box was opened and the hardware was remove. I’m sorry, what did you just say? The box was opened and the hardware is missing.
Okay, just because they’re in your receiving and you haven’t physically given them to us yet doesn’t mean they’re yours. We PRE-PAID for those buggers! They’re ours. We would have had them shipped to the house had we actually felt comfortable receiving mail at the house. So, someone stole the hardware out of OUR package of special order blinds and now we have to wait another week to get new hardware for our blinds. Believe me when I say words will be had.
I’m going to say it again, if you haven’t been following the Facebook group, you really should! The daily promotion threads are driving traffic to my Yummly, Twitter, Facebook, blog, etc. There is no excuse NOT to participate in the group as it only helps you 1 – meet new blogger friends and 2 – meet new readers! So, just head on over there and sign up already!
Another way to help us all grow is the new Pinterest board and the new and improved Features and Favorites board. Just click on the Pinterest link, fill out the form, and happy pinning! We would LOVE to see what you’re pinning and hope that you find some new inspiration from the Features and Favorites board. Repin to your heart’s content on that one.
Okay, enough talk! Let’s get to the party!!
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying with us at #FoodieFriDIY.
It’s almost St. Patrick’s Day. This means I’m always thinking about my roots. Those roots include….
So, this week I’m featuring recipes with potatoes from last week. I could honestly eat my weight in those buggers. Honestly. And I wonder why I have weight issues. *snort*
- These Easy Sweet Potato Rolls from All She Cooks look oh so scrumptious!
- I love love LOVE potato crisps like these Crispy Potatoes with Caramelized Onion, Goat Cheese & Bacon from The Lodge on Hayden.
- Loaded Potato Skins with Greek Yogurt Dip? Yes please, thank you Busy Being Jennifer!
- Caroline’s Cooking has my mouth craving this Halibut with Pea-Basil Smashed Potatoes and Fried Leeks. I mean, how amazing does that sound?
- I love slow cooker soups. That includes this Easy CrockPot Potato Soup from Thrifty Mommas Tips.
- And, even though I have a gorgeous kitchen, I still don’t really like dishes! SO this One Pot Potato Soup is right up my alley from Letters From Sunnybrook.
And now…on to the party!