#FoodieFriDIY 96 – Getting Ready for Memorial Day
*sigh* So, Food and Wine Conference was amazing and now we’re back to real life. Which for right now, kind of sucks. Apparently, every time the hubs goes out-of-town, his guards seem to forget they’re supposed to REPORT incidents and not part of them. Yup. Yesterday I sat in the car while he went into the office to suspend two guards for drinking on the job. Sadly, it’s with the bar manager of the hotel. Seems she’s a bit of an instigator at work and caused not one but TWO incidents while S was with me in sunny FL! So…yeah.
And me? I’ve been slammed with meetings ever since I got back. I think I’ve made it through 1/3 of my emails? Who knows. It’s good to be back, but it’s not at the same time.
I’ll have to do a WHOLE post on the fun and excitement that was the Food and Wine Conference this weekend. If you followed me AT ON in IG or Twitter, you got a good taste of what was going on. Lots of laughs, lots of hugs, and cows on an escalator… Just sayin. And since I’m still tired from all the excitement, I’m going to leave you with that visual and head on out to the party!
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
Celebrating spring insprations from the last party!
- MAY FLOWERS SUGAR COOKIES by The Monday Box
- Patriotic Food Ideas by Dreaming of Leaving
- Traditional Southern Chicken Salad by The Kitchen is My Playground
- Smokey Chipotle Barbecue Sauce by Delightful E Made
- 3-Ingredient Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe by Home Cooking Memories
- Red, White, and Blueberry Grilled Chicken Salad Infused with Bigelow Tea by I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Asparagus & Tomato Pesto Tortellini Salad by Running in a Skirt
- BEST WATERMELON MARGARITA RECIPE by All She Cooks
- CORN AND FETA SALAD by A Dish of Daily Life