A twist on Colie’s Kitchen Fiesta Oyster Cracker Mix, this Harvest Dill Pretzel Fish, is super tasty and tastes care of any munchies you may have!
For those that don’t know, SRC (Secret Recipe Club) is a group of extremely talented bloggers, chefs, and food-thousiasts like myself. Once a month, we sign up to participate and once a month we’re assigned a fellow blogger in our group. Once we have found and created or re-created a recipe on the blog we are assigned, we create a post telling everyone about our assigned blogger, their blog, and the chosen recipe on our specified group reveal date. I’m not explaining it all that well. So, you’d better head on over to their website and read about it yourself. It’s awesome and I’ve found some really wonderful blogs to follow and be inspired by.
Like this one!
This is my take on Colie’s Fiesta Oyster Cracker Mix. S and I do a lot of snacking on the weekends. And, well, you’ll soon find out I’ll be stepping up the fat free foods. That post is soon to come.
Not only are S and I munchers, we were on a road trip this weekend, which calls for even more munchies. I wanted to make these crackers for our trip. But I thought, “Well, since I’ve used that Fiesta mix quite a bit lately, let’s try something else! Harvest Dill! That’s sounds yummy!!” I could easily pound a bag of oyster crackers and, well, they don’t come fat free. Granted pretzel fish aren’t, either, but they have that dryness factor that prevents me from pounding a whole bad. So, I had some fish, some mix, and had some butter spray. Don’t judge, please? I am ready to try this recipe!!
So, I combined the liquid and the mix together and then tossed them with the fish. I didn’t want to leave them on the counter. Missy has a tendency to get nosey and our kitchen is small enough as it is. So, I opted to put them in the oven and bake them until they were dried. This made them extra crispy and a little darker. I’ve been hooked on the extra dark pretzels from Utz lately. They’re so tasty! I wanted them to have that extra dark flavor, and they do!
These are so tasty! I will definitely be trying the fiesta mix next time. I really do love that flavor, but this hit the spot! It was something different for us to nibble on on our trip.
So, please make sure to head over to Colie’s Kitchen and peruse her recipes list. Also, please scroll down and check out all the tasty vittles linked up from Group D this month! I can’t wait to see who I’m paired with next month!
A twist on Colie’s Kitchen Fiesta Oyster Cracker Mix, this Harvest Dill Pretzel Mix, is super tasty and tastes care of any munchies you may have!
- 16 ounces pretzel fish
- 1/3 cup butter spray
- .9 ounce Harvest Dill Dip Mix
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Combine the butter spray with the dip mix in a small bowl. Place the fish in a large mixing bowl. Pour the dip mix over the fish and toss well to coat.
- Spread onto a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil coated with cooking spray. Bake at 300 for 30 to 40 minutes stirring occasionally until dried and crispy.
- Cool completely before serving.
- 15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- 3-Ingredient ELVIS Soft Serve Ice Cream by Baking and Creating with Avril
- Allergy Free Meatloaf Roasted Green Beans by Angel’s Homestead
- Baked Fresh Strawberry Whole Grain Doughnuts. by Chocolate & Chillies
- Banoffee Danger Pie by Hapatite
- Caesar Salad with Sweet Garlic Butter Crust by Homemade Cravings
- Cheese and Spring Onion Scones by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cheesecake Brownies by Fearless Homemaker
- Chicken Satay Salad by Curious Cuisiniere
- Cinnamon Rolls by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake by Couscous and Consciousness
- Cold Veggie Pizza by Table for Seven
- Cornflake Biscuits by Lynsey Lou’s
- Cornmeal Waffles by Enriching Your Kids
- Cranberry Cornbread by The More Than Occassional Baker
- Fork Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Fresh-Baked Bagel for One by 84th & 3rd
- Fusili with Fresh Corn and Chicken in a Garlic Cream Sauce by I Am a Honeybee
- Garlic Bread Cheese Toastie by Lavendar & Lovage
- Gluten Free German Apple-Plum Cake by Food, Baby, Life
- Green Chile and Chard Skillet Enchiladas by Flying on Jess Fuel
- Harvest Dill Pretzel Fish by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- hite Pizza with Chicken and Fresh Herbs by Life On Food
- Homemade Fruit Snacks by Colie’s Kitchen
- Homemade Graham Crackers by Loving Life
- Jalapeño Poppers Stuffed with Cornbread by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Lemon Basil Pasta by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Moroccan Carrots by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- No-Mato Sauce (Tomato-Free Pasta Sauce) by Shockingly Delicious
- Quinoa Fried Rice by Bewitching Kitchen
- S’mores Fudge Pie by Oh! You Cook!
- Salmon with Mango, Edamame and Grapefruit Salad by Natural Noshing
- Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Brisket by The Spiffy Cookie
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with Apples and Pecans by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Watermelon Tomato Feta Salad by Without Adornment
- Whole Wheat Oatmeal Molasses Bread by Making Miracles