There was the most interesting assortment of items in there. I was so exited I didn’t take a picture of the box opening. LOL
I received the NYC Applicious Lip gloss. LOVE IT!
Secret Outlast Deodorant…and boy did it EVER!
imPRESS Press-on manicure. AWESOME!
Tastycake Resse’s Kandy Bar Kake…haven’t had it…YET!
and Osis+ powder. Different.
Of course the first thing I wanted to try was the nails. I used to do my nails RELIGIOUSLY. I used to have 50 different colors of nail polish, but the polish just stopped lasting. I’d go 3 days and have to redo them again. HORRID! What happened to the days of being able to leave the polish on for WEEKS on end? What changed?
These went to work with me the next day and I prepped my nails with the alcohol pad, and then put them on. They went on pretty easily. Press and voila! Ready to type my fingers away for the day.
These were a bit shorter than I was used to, but there are different lengths, I do believe. I LOVED this pattern! I thought it was neat and looked very nice on my nails.
Heh. My cheasy nail mug shot. Now, I am biased towards “press on” nails. Those days of the Lee press on kill me. I tried those, too. Yeah… no. These are a big yes! I did keep them on for 1 full week.
There was one that I had issues getting the backing off. That one I lost the first day. The rest didn’t start popping off until about day 5 or 6. I had lost a total of 3 before I decided to full them off.
- A quick and easy way to dress up your nails for a special occassion.
- A fun way to change out your day to day bare nails with something fun.
- Lasted a week…for the most part.
- Very little wear on the tips and “polish” after a full week of wear.
- Cute packaging that stores the extras.
- Full range of sizes for my nails.
- NO DAMAGE TO NAILS when you remove them properly.
- Some reviews said they didin’t look natural and were too bulky. I didn’t find this to be the case. If you follow their instructions and chose a size that is smaller than your nail, I think they look nice. Definitely NOT natural, but not overly fake.
- If you have trouble getting the back off, you will have to use a different nail.
- They did start to lift off the back by the cuticle and cause lots of hair pulling.
- From what I’ve read, if you have wide nails, they might not fit. Luckily, I have pretty standard width nails.
*from their website*
Where can I buy imPress Press-On Manicure?
*I received this product complimentary to try and
review through Influenster’s VoxBox program. To learn more about Influenster
please visit: Influenster.com.*